The Spring Meeting of the Western New York Southern Ontario Repeater Council will be held on Sunday, April 10th, 2016, at 11:30 AM. Once available, you can get the agenda from the Minutes and Agenda page.
The meeting will be held in a room at the Erie County Division of Fire Safety, Department of Emergency Services, Training & Operations Center, at 3359 Broadway Avenue in Cheektowaga, New York 14227.
Talk-in will use WB2ECR (linked) on 146.865 (443.525) MHz with +600 KHz (+5 MHz) offset and a PL of 151.4 Hz.
- From Hamilton:
- Take QEW to Peace Bridge in Fort Erie & cross into U.S.A., then keep right to
- follow the directions for From Buffalo.
- From Buffalo:
- Take I-190 S, towards junction with NY State Thruway/I-90, then
- Take exit 52 to merge onto I-90 E toward Albany/Buffalo, then
- Take I-90 E exit 52E to merge onto Walden Ave (E) toward Cheektowaga, then
- Turn right at Rt 277 (Union Rd), then slight right onto ramp to Broadway Ave, Rt 130, and
- Your destination, 3359 Broadway Ave, is ahead on the right.
Click on Directions on the Address: call-out and follow the prompts. Or, show the meeting location on a much larger map.
The meeting will be held at the Best Western Conference Inn
Talk-in will be on VE3NRS 147.240 (+600), ctcss tone 107.2